100 Banking Crisis' TBP 4
The media portrays this as specific problems each being different. This is because the media is controlled by the same group. Mis information.
The Crisis are always the same, same instruments and economic cause. No solution. Why?
Central Banks, have they learned? No
Are they the cause - Yes.
This is why we have had 100 Banking failures causing global economic failure. By design.
Regulators do they work - No,
Are they hiding something - Yes.
Lets discuss Fractional Reserve Banking.
1.Money is created from nothing.. Your signature on a Promissory Note creates credit.
2. Basle 1,2,3 is not a solution. Regulation through holding capitol?
3. Banks manage securities they don't lend you money.
4. The money at the bank belongs to me? Doesnt it? - No
5. The money at the Bank is owned by the Bank and you are a creditor. Its a loan youve given to the bank.
6. No Bank has ever lent money.. ever.
7. When you sign a loan contract you have issued a debt instrument. A security.
8. The Bank buys the debt IOU from you.
9. The bank owes you money that is called a deposit.
10. Banks have an accounts payable to you. Its a liability to you or a customer deposit.That is ficticious.
11. Who creates the money supply?
12. 97% Created from Fresh Air.
13. Barclays created their own capitol out of Nothing. £10 Billion in Shares. Fraud.
14. We can get out of any problem without taking public money. RBS, Lloyds were given handouts.
15. Central Bank buys non performing assets at face Value.
16. Banks arent part of the real economy they take from the economy they don't add value.
17. The ECB blows up economies.. This is what they do.
Greece, Italy, Spain, Portugal..... United Kingdom in the wings.
Banks add no value to the economy.
Central Banks are guilty of Dereliction of Duty.
Central Govt are entrenched by The Banking Cartels
The answer is bottom up and alternative networks
1. Big banks dont lend to SMEs.
2. Not for Profit Community Banks.
3. The Hidden Champions. Niche Banks.
4. The Secret of German Success is Small Banks.
5. Small Community Banks are Accountable.
6. Local Opinions Reflected.